- Listed: July 11, 2018 3:59 pm
- Expires: 2 days, 14 hours
Ashley Reclining Console Loveseat: Fabric, Medium Brown, $500. Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer With Dough Hook, White, $90. Air Fryer, 5.3qt. $75. Mother Of The Groom Dress, David’s Bridal Shop, Empire Style, Long Sleeve, Taupe, Size-14, $75, 979-345-4984 979-709-1355
Search Classified Ads
- Amazon’s Curious Case of the $2,630.52 Used Paperback July 15, 2018Booksellers on the online marketplace are charging thousands for books that normally sell for a few dollars. Authors are perplexed — and annoyed.
- On Tennis: With a Wimbledon Win, Novak Djokovic Reclaims a Place at the Top July 15, 2018Djokovic earned his 13th Grand Slam singles title — and first in more than two years — by defeating Kevin Anderson, 6-2, 6-2, 7-6 (3).
- 'We Are United’: France’s World Cup Win Brings Together a Nation July 15, 2018From the Champs Élysées to the low-income Paris suburbs that many of the French team’s stars call home, the country rallied behind “Les Bleus” for the big game against Croatia.
- HHS departures signal new secretary's 'no-nonsense' approach: report July 16, 2018Two U.S. Health and Human Services appointees who served on President Donald Trump’s campaign, were booted from the agency this week after months of igniting controversy on social media.
- Vive la France! And a lot of other nations, too July 15, 2018Antoine Griezmann's father emigrated from Germany, and the France forward's mother is of Portuguese decent.
- The Latest: Video: Chicago man ran away, reached to waist July 15, 2018The Latest on a fatal shooting by a Chicago police officer (all times local): 3:05 p.m.
- It will be the most surreal US-Russia summit in history July 16, 2018
- Report: Trump enraged by Putin's video showing missiles striking Florida July 16, 2018A video released by Russian President Vladimir Putin touting his country's potential future weaponry and its supposed ability to strike Florida filled President Donald Trump with rage, according to a report by Axios.
- May: Trump advised me to sue the EU July 15, 2018