- Listed: May 23, 2018 4:11 pm
- Expires: 4 days, 7 hours
Clean Sweep By Rhonda LLC: “LET US DO THE DIRTY WORK”. Residential And Commercial Cleaning At It’s Best! Locally Owned And Operated For 9 Years, Also Bonded. 979-481-9107 For Free Estimate
Search Classified Ads
- Keeping Summit Hopes Alive Suggests Kim Jong-un May Need a Deal May 26, 2018When President Trump canceled their meeting, Mr. Kim’s bid to ease sanctions and rebuild the North Korean economy was thrown into doubt.
- U.S.C. President Agrees to Step Down Over Scandal Involving Gynecologist May 26, 2018The decision followed a call from students, faculty and alumni for his resignation.
- Antibiotics in Meat Could Be Damaging Our Guts May 26, 2018The F.D.A. banned the use of antibiotics for growth promotion in animals last year. One organic cattle farmer is sure the ban is being flouted.
- Can you make up for lost sleep on the weekend? May 26, 2018Not getting enough sleep can be detrimental to your health; many studies even link the lack of Z's to higher odds of dying during a certain time period.
- Cameroon sentences Anglophone activists on terror charges May 26, 2018A military tribunal in Cameroon has sentenced seven Anglophone activists to prison on terrorism and other charges as the government continues to crack down on protests in the country's English-speaking regions.
- Struggling in parliament, German far right takes to streets May 26, 2018A German far-right party that swept into Parliament last year on a wave of anti-migrant sentiment is staging a march Sunday through the heart of Berlin to protest the influx of refugees.
- The 'forgotten people': When death came to the Torres Strait May 26, 2018Milton Savage sits on the porch of his cement board house on Thursday Island in the Torres Strait, about 40 kilometers (24 miles) north of Australia's northern tip.
- Trump says North Korea summit talks continue: 'Could even be the 12th' May 26, 2018
- Irish voters show landslide support for liberalizing abortion laws, exit poll shows May 25, 2018Ireland appears poised to overwhelmingly overturn a constitutional amendment that bans abortion in almost all circumstances, according to a exit poll.