Search Classified Ads
- Clint Walker, Western Star Tall in the Saddle, Is Dead at 90 May 23, 2018The 6-foot-6 Mr. Walker played the title role in the long-running ABC series “Cheyenne” and was also seen in movies like “The Dirty Dozen.”
- Trump Violates First Amendment by Blocking Twitter Users, Judge Says May 23, 2018A federal judge in Manhattan ruled on Wednesday that President Trump’s practice of blocking Twitter users who criticize him was unconstitutional.
- FOX411's snap of the day May 24, 2018
- NFL national anthem policy stirs reaction as 49ers owner says he abstained May 23, 2018A decision from NFL owners requiring players to stand for "The Star-Spangled Banner" if they are on the field when the anthem is played triggered intense reaction from supporters and opponents Wednesday, as one owner revealed that he abstained from the vote.
- The Latest: US Southwest victim of dryness, rising temps May 23, 2018The Latest on drought conditions across the American Southwest (all times local): 3:05 p.m. National weather and wildfire experts say the American Southwest is one of the regions hardest hit by drought as many areas have received just a fraction of their normal precipitation while temperatures have climbed.
- Jake Tapper lists conspiracy theories spread by Trump May 24, 2018President Donald Trump has turned an unsubstantiated rumor that the FBI secretly placed an informant in his 2016 campaign into a full-blown conspiracy theory in the last five days.
- Hawaii volcano's 3 weeks of hot lava and toxic air -- with no end in sight May 24, 2018The Kilauea volcano erupted three weeks ago in Hawaii, and between the gushing lava, ash and toxic gas, it's a never-ending nightmare for Lower Puna residents.
- Pete Souza's new book throws 'SHADE' on Trump administration May 24, 2018Former presidential photographer Pete Souza can't stop, and won't stop, throwing shade at the Trump administration.