Search Classified Ads
- As Florence Death Toll Climbs, Families Grapple with Loss of Infants September 22, 2018At least three of the 42 victims of the storm were under the age of two.
- Beto O’Rourke and Ted Cruz Clash Over Immigration and Law Enforcement in Debate September 22, 2018The Texas political rivals spent weeks preparing for the debate, the first of three in their Senate race, which is one of the tightest and most heated this year.
- Florence’s Floodwaters Breach Defenses at Power Plant, Sending Toxic Coal Ash Into River September 21, 2018Duke Energy shut down a power plant in Wilmington, N.C., after a dam at the site breached and allowed coal ash to enter the nearby Cape Fear River.
- Obama, at Pennsylvania rally, urges voters to 'restore some sanity to our politics' September 22, 2018Former President Obama took the stage at a Pennsylvania rally on Friday in an effort to help Democrats regain control of Congress and stressed the need to vote in the upcoming midterms: “On Nov. 6, you have a chance to restore some sanity to our politics.”
- Politicians caught padding their resumes, from fake diplomas to biographical discrepancies September 21, 2018Within the past year, several political candidates have gone to great lengths to prove they're worthy of becoming elected officials — even if that means exaggerating on their resumes to get ahead.
- Trump holds 'MAGA' rally in Missouri September 21, 2018President Trump was set to hold a “Make America Great Again” rally on Friday night in Springfield, Missouri, where state Attorney General Josh Hawley is battling to unseat Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill.
- UK police knew undercover cop had sexual relationship with activist, campaigners say September 21, 2018UK police have admitted that supervisors knew about a long-term sexual relationship between an undercover officer and an environmental activist, campaigners said Friday.
- Theresa May demands 'respect' from EU after Brexit humiliation September 21, 2018UK Prime Minister Theresa May said Friday that negotiations with the European Union over Brexit were "at an impasse" after a disastrous summit at which her plan for Brexit was largely rejected.
- EU to UK: Brexit was sold by 'liars' and your plan is rubbish September 21, 2018